Great communication, professional work crew, and the finished project
They went above and beyond, the deck is perfect
Building High Quality Decks in Denver Since 1994.
We Work Throughout The Winter Months!
Thank you for considering Barefoot Decks as your local Deck builder. We have been serving the metro area since 1994, and we are aware that there are a number of deck builders in the metro area to chose from. At Barefoot Decks our priority is our customer, their safety and at the end of the day their 100% satisfaction with their deck project.
Thankfully, residential construction, building material supply, and building inspections are exempt from the statewide stay-at-home order, and for good reason. A residential deck jobsite is one of the most germ-free work environments - open air, sunshine, only a few people on site at a time, and one of the safer ways to keep some of the economy moving. Similar language exempting construction and supply is also in the local Denver-metro stay-at-home orders from earlier this week.
That said, we are all under strict 6' distancing requirements.
- No contact with our customers, all interactions can be done online or at a safe distance.
- Doubling down on providing/mailing samples for homeowners for decking and railing - just let us know what you need, and we will get them to you.
With many businesses hit hard, we are thankful that the deck-building industry can still be careful, be creative, and carry on.
Our COVID-19 Response Plan includes the following:
1. Practice Social distancing on jobsites and during onsite estimates. There is no need for Barefoot Decks employees to come into your home. We can do estimates outside and maintain a safe social distance to our customers and their families.
2. Practice heightened hygiene, including hand washing, hand sanitizer on hand at all times and no personal contact with others.
3. Minimize exposure between Barefoot employees and also between our employees and the public.
4. Any employee showing any signs of illness will stay home.
At Barefoot Decking, we want you to be as comfortable as possible when making your final decision. We strive to install the quality products that will withstand the tough climate that Colorado is known for.
To begin with, we use pressure treated lumber for the frame. This will last 30 years or more without rotting. Next we have several options when it comes to your decking that will last as long as your frame, We Specialize in a wide variety of affordable, durable, and maintenance free composites as well as redwood and cedar products that are available on today's market.
As always, you have to be careful when choosing a contractor. At Barefoot Decks, we do not ask for 1/2 down, just a small deposit to hold your place in line on our schedule. Then when product is on site and we are ready to start we will ask for 50% and the balance on completion.
Next we offer an industry leading 10 year structural warranty in addition to the composite manufactures warranty (Generally 25 yrs) to give you peace of mind after the job is completed.
With all that we have to offer, we still can bid a very competitive price and quality product, partly because we maintain such a good relationship with the people in the building materials industry.
Please take a moment to view our online portfolio and then call us with any questions that you might have.
BareFoot Decks uses Computer Design to show you what your deck will Look like before we start the work.