Great communication, professional work crew, and the finished project
They went above and beyond, the deck is perfect
Building High Quality Decks in Denver Since 1994
Thankfully, residential construction, building material supply, and building inspections are exempt from the statewide stay-at-home order, and for good reason. A residential deck jobsite is one of the most germ-free work environments - open air, sunshine, only a few people on site at a time, and one of the safer ways to keep some of the economy moving. Similar language exempting construction and supply is also in the local Denver-metro stay-at-home orders from earlier this week.
That said, we are all under strict 6' distancing requirements.
- No-contact with our customers, all interactions can be done online or at a safe distance.
- Doubling down on providing/mailing samples for homeowners for decking and railing - just let us know what you need, and we will get them to you!
With many businesses hit hard, we are thankful that the deck-building industry can still be careful, be creative, and carry on.
Our Covid-19 Response Plan includes the following:
1. Practice Social distancing on jobsites and during onsite estimates. There is no need for Barefoot Decks employees to come into your home. We can do estimates outside and maintain a safe social distance to our customers and their families.
2. Practice heightened hygiene, including hand washing, hand sanitizer on hand at all times and no personal contact with others.
3. Minimize exposure between Barefoot employees and also between our employees and the public.
4. Any employee showing any signs of illness will stay home.
5. Online meetings with our potential and existing clients to go over proposals and answer questions.